UK LTD Company Services

Includes scanned Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association and Share Certificate within 1 working day.

Make use of our office address for your company, this is an ideal solution to keep your home address private especially if you have a home based business. You can also use our office address on your business cards and website.

This includes the registered office facility as above. All mail from Companies House and the HMRC are forwarded on to you 1st class to the address of your choice anywhere in the world. This also includes any other mail you wish to received to our office address to be forwarded on to you, most of our clients choose once a week.

This includes the registered office facility as above. This is a very popular service among our existing clients. All mail is opened and scanned to the email address you provide.

A UK company does not need to have a Company Secretary however some clients do prefer this service. On your behalf we can deal with Companies House and most aspects with the HMRC. This also includes the annual filing of the confirmation statement.

We would keep record of your financial affairs on whatever format you prefer:
Band A – 10 – 15 hours per month £349.99 + VAT
Band B – 5 – 10 hours per month – £249.99 + VAT
Band C – Up to 5 hours per month – £149.99+VAT

This is an annual filing that needs doing once a year to ensure the company remains in good standing with Companies House.

Whether your UK Ltd Company has traded or not an annual filling of trading or dormant accounts needs to be filed with Companies House and the HMRC.

You must register for VAT if your taxable turnover is more than £85k per annum in a 12 month period. However you can also register for VAT at any time.

As a VAT registered business you are obliged to charge VAT on any relevant goods or services.  You can also reclaim the VAT you pay – but if your output tax (the VAT you charge) exceeds your input tax (the VAT you pay), you will have to pay the difference to HMRC.

If you wish to close your UK Company, the HMRC and Companies House need to be notified. We would do all the administration work for you.